Team Cleveland Fisher House



Team Cleveland Cares:

It is hard to believe that October is almost over! I spent a beautiful fall weekend in our nation's capitol, Washington D.C., participating in the Marine Corps Marathon 10K on behalf of the Fisher House Foundation. The Fisher House Foundation is an amazing organization that provides housing for military veterans and their families as they receive medical treatment, functioning as a home-away-from home where families can remain together in times of need. This was my second year supporting the Fisher House Foundation and the two new homes that are being constructed right here in Cleveland! Through the support of local businesses, families and friends, I am proud to say that I raised $10,000.00 for the Fisher House this year, bringing my two year total to over $19,000.00!

Running in the 10K was a truly memorable experience- I was humbled by the number of servicemen and women who participated in the race and the sheer number of people who support the Marine Corps Marathon and 10K. I encourage you to help to support your local veteran's organization, we owe so much to our countries veterans.


Victorious!

Me, my father (a former Marine) and Champ the Cow!

Popular Posts