Why I choose to Walk

 
Walk4Hearing:

I am excited to be a part of the Hearing Loss Association of America's Buffalo Walk4Hearing!

         I hope to meet some new Hippkids as I walk on September 29th in Buffalo, NY.
                                Please join me in supporting this great event!

If you have been following me for any length of time, you know how passionate I am about hearing health and supporting those with hearing loss. Always looking for opportunities to use my time and talents to support others, I had heard about the Hearing Loss Association of American's Walk4Hearing fundraisers from my sister, who recently participated in a Walk4Hearing event in New England. Since there is not a Walk4Hearing chapter in Cleveland, I am traveling to Buffalo this year! I will be sure to post some pictures after the event. 

Post-Walk Update: 

I am so glad I had the opportunity to participate in the Walk4Hearing fundraiser today in Buffalo; we had great weather and I met some amazing walkers- some that traveled from over 5 hours away to participate! Here are a few photos from today's event which raised over $31,000.00!!!! Wow!!!






Comments

Popular Posts