New Years Resolutions and Looking Forward

Hello 2020!

Where did the year go? That's a question we all seem to ask ourselves annually as we make our way through the holiday season. It really does seems like time slips by quicker and quicker every year. Regardless, I am especially excited to welcome in 2020—I will be graduating this spring; it seems surreal!

I am always sure to set some time aside during the winter to do two things: reconnect with my visiting friends and family members and take stock of the passing year and its blessings. Looking back on 2019, I realize how fortunate I have been with the opportunities of meeting so many children from around the world though Hippkids. I am grateful for the work that I do and excited to develop it further in this upcoming year.

New Years Resolutions! Who doesn't have positive intentions for the new year? I know with my busy school year, there have been some things that I surely put on the back burner, so to speak. My goals for this year include spending more time creating art, being more consistent in my exercise, and to help pass Madeleine's Law! I recommend writing your resolutions down too, because it actually helps you to achieve them. Don't believe me? Read this article from Forbes.

Comments

Popular Posts